Seniors: Wondering how to request a recommendation for college admissions? Where do you go to request a transcript? What are the deadlines? Read on!
- How to Apply to College from ASFA - Visual walk through on how to request transcripts, recommendations, and other supporting documents.
- College Application Instructions - Detailed written instructions, dates, and tips to help make the college admission process easier and less stressful.
- 12th Grade College Planning Calendar - Timeline to help seniors keep track of what to do & when
- Deadlines for requests for transcripts and/or other supporting documents that need to come from ASFA College Advising ONLY. You have until whatever deadlines that the colleges publishes for your preferred application plan (i.e. Regular, Early Decision, Early Action, etc.) to submit your actual application materials.
- All requests for transcripts to be sent to colleges MUST be submitted through SCOIR.
- If you need a transcript for any other reason, e.g. scholarship application, insurance, or you are an ASFA alumnus or alumna, please contact Mrs. Karen Kennedy, whose office the 3rd Floor Student Center.
If you have any questions, please read Frequently Asked Questions
and the other sections of this website first. If you don't find your answer, feel free to contact Mrs. Rutsky or Mrs. Kennedy. We are here to help!